South Shore Exhibition
In 1891, Bridgewater was home to their first Exhibition which was held in the Drill shed. In 1891, records indicate that the Lunenburg County Exhibition was to be held in Bridgewater on the 5th and 6th of October. Over the years, the name has changed various times until 1973, when it became the South Shore Exhibition, which it remains today. The exhibition has continued to grow and has expanded to approximately 42 acres of land which houses over 500 head of livestock, contains commercial booth space, has a large arts and crafts display area, a midway section, 4-H exhibitions and much more.