Digby County Exhibition
The first Exhibition took place in 1879, and other than one or two years, has been held annually since that time. It is consolidated under the Bear River Agricultural Socitey, formerly the Hillsburg Agricultural Society. Over the years, it has been held in two or three different locations. In 1970, the name was changed to the current Digby County Exhibition and the Digby County Exhibition Society was established under the Societies Act. The Bear River Agricultural Society owns the buildings and rents them to the Exhibition Society for $1.00 per year. The Exhibition Society carries out all the repairs and maintenance on the buildings and coordinates the annual exhibition.